This Ramadan, we will have the below activities daily
- Iftaar – We provide some dates, fruits & light snacks to break your fast
- Maghrib Salah
- 5 minutes after Iftaar
- We provide a free meal immediately after Maghrib Salah
- Isha – 7 PM
- Taraweeh – Immediately after Isha
- We pray 8 rak’ah of Taraweeh.
- We have a short talk after 4 rak’ah
- We aim to finish Taraweeh latest by 8.30 PM
Last 10 days
During the last 10 days, we have the below additional activites
- Tahajjud prayer – 3.30 AM
- Suhoor – We will provide free meals for Suhoor.
- Fajr – at Fajr time
We will be offering spaces for brothers & sisters for I’tikaaf this year as well. Spaces are limited and registrations are mandatory
- I’tikaaf will start Saturday, 25 June after Maghrib Salah.
- Brothers – 25
- Sisters – 20
- No children under 16 are allowed
REGISTRAION FOR I’TIKAAF IS NOW CLOSED
*By registering your details you agree to below terms & conditions
- Doors will close between 9:30pm and 3:15am. No entry or exit between these hours will be permitted, with exception for emergencies.
- Those partaking in I’tikaf MUST register beforehand.
- There will be no disturbances to other worshippers, neighbours and attendees of the mosque; including smoking or loud noises at all times.
- All forms of personal cleaning as well as the performance of ablution should be restricted to the designated area.
- Cleanliness of the Melbourne Madinah must be maintained at all times.
- No guests are allowed for individual nights.
- Meals must be consumed in the designated areas.
- I’tikaf must be performed in allocated areas.
- You are responsible for your belongings at all times and the Madinah Management does not take any responsibility for items that are lost or stolen.
- All instructions by authorised Madinah Staff, must be followed.
- Applications for third parties will not be accepted.
- Everyone must bring their own sleeping bags, pillows, toiletries.
- I’tikaf will be limited to 25 brothers & 20 sisters
- Strictly do not engage in an un-Islamic manner or behave in an un-Islamic conduct.
- All attendees must provide an emergency contact number.
- Anyone under 18 must provide the details of their parents/guardians.
- You must be over the age of 16 to register.